Who They Are
Born of the admiration owners Deming Maclise and James Weimann share for café culture, the Bastille Cafe & Bar was designed to be a neighborhood hang out where people could eat, drink, and enjoy life. Countless hours spent scouring France and the US for the "bones" of Bastille yielded artifacts like the iconic Parisian Metro Clock in the Café & the luminous chandelier in the Back Bar (that used to hang in a local private club).
Why They Heart Chinook Book
Why OUR MEMBERS Heart Them
- Serves regionally sourced, cage-free chicken, beef and lamb
- Hosts a 3 day St. Patrick's celebration
- Has a double decker bus to catch a ride to a Timber's game
- ____ Half banner ad with single coupon
- Distributed to over 75,400 Portlanders annually
- Distributed at retail locations like New Seasons & Whole Foods
- Sold as a fundraiser by over 100 schools and community partners
- Mobile offer delivered to over 50,700 Portland app users
- Monthly dining push notifications keep them top of mind
- Integrated mobile location reminders catch people when they are nearby and ready to eat
Website & Email Promotion
- New & Expiring email sent to over 75,000 mobile users
- SEO-Optimized website profile page boosts online visibility year-round
- Social Media Promotion toolkit and dedicated cross-promotions
Total Annual Investment: $_,___
- Mobile Annual: 20% off your table's food ticket total
- Print Annual: 20% off your table's food ticket total
- 599 mobile redemptions
- ___ print redemptions (estimated)
- 3,007 users favorited but not yet redeemed
- 132,000 location views
- 1,654 Coupon views
- __ mobile location reminders delivered per month
- _,___ personalized user email mentions so far
Annual Revenue Generated: $__,___
THAT'S A RETURN ON INVESTMENT OF __X!
Ready to start generating these kinds of results?
THE FINE PRINT: How do we get that number, you ask? We multiply their redemptions by their average minimum transaction size. Most customers likely spend more than the minimum... but we prefer to be conservative in how we share our results.