Who They Are
Established in 1926 by the Bursch family, Birchwood was originally a dairy that later became a neighborhood grocery and finally, in 1995, was reborn as a cafe. Today, Birchwood cultivates and nourishes their community by serving fresh seasonal handmade fare sourced direct from local farmer friends using organic and sustainable growing practices. They call it Good Real Food.
Why They Heart Chinook Book
"Chinook Book brings us customers who care about where their food comes from, and how their food is grown, treated, handled and prepared. We are delighted to invite more active participants into supporting our local agricultural system."
Why OUR MEMBERS Heart Them
- Deep commitment to real, local food with a seasonally rotating menu
- Welcoming staff and community vibe
- Bike friendly, energy and waste conscious
- Print coupon distributed to over 40,000 Twin Cities residents
- Newsstand visibility at retail locations like
Lunds & Byerlys and Whole Foods
- Sold as a fundraiser by schools & non-profits
- Mobile offer shared with over 17,000 Twin Cities app users
- Monthly dining push notifications keep them top of mind
- Integrated mobile location reminders to catch people when they are nearby and ready to eat
Website and Email Promotion
- New & Expiring email sent to over 17,000 mobile users each month
- SEO-optimized website profile page boosts their online visibility year round
- Social Media Promotion toolkit and dedicated cross-promotions
Package Value: $595
- Print & Mobile: $5 off your dining experience of $25 or more
- Exclusions: Not valid with other offers or specials.
- 335 mobile redemptions
- 1,005 print redemptions (estimated)
- 2,800 users favorited but not yet redeemed
- 27,900 location views
- 71 mobile location reminders per month delivered
- 3,188 personalized user email mentions so far
Annual Revenue Generated: $33,500
THAT'S A RETURN ON INVESTMENT OF 62X!
Ready to start generating these kinds of results?
THE FINE PRINT: How do we get that number, you ask? We multiply their redemptions by their minimum spend requirement. Most customers likely spend more than the minimum... but we prefer to be conservative in how we share our results.