Who They Are
City, O' City serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night, patio, specialty coffee, and has a craft beer, wine and cocktail bar. They use local produce whenever possible and have an urban micro farm which provides much of their produce in the summer. They partner with other local vendors, from coffee to beer to cheese; support local artists by having monthly in-house gallery shows; and are often feeding travelers such as musicians, poets, politicians; the doers and makers of the world.
Why They Heart Chinook Book
SAMPLE QUOTE "Being a part of Chinook Book connects us to a whole community of customers and businesses that believe in creating a better world through local, sustainable practices."
Why OUR MEMBERS Heart Them
- All day breakfast sandwich
- Pickled plate
- Featured artists
- Single coupon distributed to over 28,000 Colorado residents
- Newsstand visibility at retail locations like Natural Grocers
- Sold as a fundraiser by schools and non-profits
- 1 Mobile offer shared with over 16,000 Colorado app users
- Monthly dining push notifications keep them top of mind
- Integrated mobile location reminders catch people when they are nearby and ready to eat
Website and Email Promotion
- New & Expiring email sent to over 16,000 users each month
- SEO-optimized website profile page boosts their online visibility year round
- Social Media Promotion toolkit and dedicated cross-promotions
Package Value: $425
- Print & Mobile: $5 off your purchase of $25 or more
- Exclusions: Limit one coupon per customer
- 72 mobile redemptions
- 216 print redemptions (estimated)
- 737 users favorited but not yet redeemed
- 9,923 location views
- 41 mobile location reminders per month delivered
- 2,184 personalized user email mentions so far
Annual Revenue Generated: $7200
THAT'S A RETURN ON
INVESTMENT OF 17X!
THE FINE PRINT: How do we get that number, you ask? We multiply their redemptions by their average transaction size.