Who They Are
Memories of getting pizza by the slice as a kid growing up in Brooklyn were largely what inspired Karen & Will Gioia to open the slice joint in North Berkeley in 2004. Now a fixture and go-to neighborhood spot in the East Bay, Gioia Pizzeria serves up what they know and love best - inspired, simply prepared and delicious food that relies on the seasonal bounty that the Bay Area has to offer. Having worked with local farmers throughout the years they feel proud to support them and their hard work at the restaurant.
Why They Heart Chinook Book
SAMPLE QUOTE "Chinook Book brings us customers who care about quality, sustainably sourced ingredients and truly believe in loyalty to community businesses."
Why OUR MEMBERS Heart Them
- Family-run joint selling thin crust, east-coast style pizza
- Organic, sustainably raised local ingredients
- It's more than a slice of life, it's a slice of heaven
- Single coupon
- Distributed to over 27,000 Bay Area conscious consumers
- Newstand visibility at retail locations like The Natural Grocery Company & Whole Foods
- Sold as a fundraiser by dozens of schools & non-profits
- Mobile offer delivered to over 16,000 Bay Area app users
- Monthly dining push notifications keep them top of mind
- Integrated mobile location reminders catch people when they are nearby and ready to eat
Website & Email Promotion
- New & Expiring email sent to over 16,000 mobile users each month
- SEO-Optimized website profile page boosts their online visibility year-round
- Social Media Promotion toolkit and dedicated cross-promotions
Total Annual Investment: $825
- Mobile & Print: $4 off your purchase of any whole pizza
- Exclusions: Limit one coupon per visit. Not valid with other offers or discounts.
- 138 mobile redemptions
- 414 print redemptions (estimated)
- 1037 users favorited but not yet redeemed
- 10,500 location views
- 53 mobile location reminders delivered per month
- 987 personalized user email mentions so far
Annual Revenue Generated: $12,420
THAT'S A RETURN ON INVESTMENT OF 17X!
Ready to start generating these kinds of results?
THE FINE PRINT: How do we get that number, you ask? We multiply their redemptions by their average minimum transaction size.
Most customers likely spend more than the minimum... but we prefer to be conservative in how we share our results.