A large portion of Chinook Book users are families with children invested in finding environmentally responsible ways to keep their home clean, safe, and up-to-date. Because home services are often infrequent purchases, many people do not know where to go or who to call. Our strict criteria for responsible business practices means our members know they can trust you before they ever meet you.
What kind of offers work best?
Here are some examples that have worked well other providers:
- $25 off each of your first three house cleanings
- One FREE cleaning with the purchase of one cleaning of equal or greater value
- FREE Home Performance Energy Audit
- Three hours of Handyman Services for $199
- FREE in-home design consultation for kitchen and bath remodeling projects
What Criteria is required TO PARTICIPATe?
- Use of Green Seal certified or non-toxic products
- Use of energy saving materials
- Energy Star certified appliances
- EcoLogical business certified or significant commitment to using native plants, or organic lawn care (landscaping)
- Avoid use of products rated with the "caution" label by EPA. Products containing the "warning" or "danger" label are not permitted (cleaning services)
WHAT PACKAGE MIGHT BE RIGHT FOR ME?
Check out our case studies to see how businesses similar to yours have made the most of their Chinook Book promotion.